Our last day in KL, so what else to do except go to Central Market for some bar-gaining (as pronounced on the bus tour). We went via 'little India'...
I was fully expecting the markets to be like others I'd visited in Hong Kong or South Africa, so was quite prepared to have to haggle, but it was all pretty tame - more orderly than the Queen Victoria markets in Melbourne!
After that it was off to the airport for our flight to Singapore. We were quite glad to arrive... certain aspects of KL, including the airport, can only be described as semi-organised chaos. Anyway I'm only really writing this so I can put in a picture of an amazing plant/floral display in the check-in area at Singapore!
And finally here's your random sign for the day: another stick man in trouble. (The one on the right.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment