I'm currently sitting in the lounge waiting for the boarding call for our flight to Singapore. I've just been watching the live stream from Calvary Westminster, the church I was going to for a year while I lived in London. It made me smile and gave me a bit of a buzz to see the people worshipping and fellowshipping, and pastor Alwyn teaching - although I listen to a couple of his sermons a week as mp3 files, video gives you so much more than audio alone. Anyway it's on our itinerary to visit Calvary Westminster at the end our the trip, and I think it's safe to say that I'm really looking forward to it.
We had a pretty smooth touchdown on our flight up from Wellington. Probably a 9.5 out of 10, if we were giving out scores. Which we're not. Yet.
Awkward moment for the day: what do you do when you're in the lounge, and the person in the seat that backs onto yours starts snoring? Do you (a) wake them (b) laugh at them (c) ignore them (d) phone a friend? All vote now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment