Tomorrow is the shortest day (in the southern hemisphere, at least).
Anyway I needed a title more interesting than "last week".
Big news from last week is, I went back to fracture clinic yesterday for another x-ray and consultation. While things are far from 100% it is slowly getting better, there is clearly bone growth. I'll always have a lump but they don't need to do anything else. And best of all, I've been given the all-clear to get back into sport!
That evening we had our inaugural badminton night down at church, which was lots of fun. My shoulder was hurting by the end but it is ok this morning.
They didn't have soccer training on Friday night so hopefully I'll be able to play if I just turn up tomorrow - assuming the game is on. The weather is supposed to be bad.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment