Not much to report from the first week back after Kenya. It still feels like a dream that I was actually there. Apart from the malaria tablets that I still have to take, one a day until they are all gone.
CKC (Calvary Kids Club) is going well, we are working through learning about each of the days of Creation this term. At the end of the term we will have the first CKC Games prize night at Bridget's house so that could be interesting... there won't be any Fanta (my carpets are cream-coloured). Ice-cream yes, Fanta no.
Plan for this weekend is to get a significant addition to my house. I won't say anything more in case we can't find the right one but once it does happen I will reveal all.
Hmm what else. Work is going ok - I have two major papers that are in their final stages of drafts at the moment. Both have got about 8-10 co-authors and it seems just as the statistics about committees (that the more people you have, the less productive it is, and the optimal number of people on a committee is about 0.8) the same is true about writing papers. Everyone wants to throw their $0.02 in and sometimes they disagree. Annnny-way such is life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment