I'm currently in blob-out mode, recovering from one set of experiments and gearing up for the next, which start next Wednesday. Yesterday I got the bus(es) to the shopping centre, and had dinner off-site; more for a change of scenery than anything else. Today I spent pretty much all of the day just sitting around at the guest house, which doesn't bother me like it used to. There is some work stuff I could have been doing, but my brain is just not 100% functional right now!
Monday is a holiday here (Martin Luther King Jr day) and also back home (Wellington Anniversary). Amanda arrives sometime so I'm content just to sit around and wait for her to get here.
Hiking with Mike got postponed by a week. Hopefully the experiments are at a stage where heading off for the day will be ok. And, hopefully the weather is still good.
Just got off the phone with Regina re: planning to meet up sometime this weekend. She also mentioned that a bunch of people from church are going skating - yes, that's roller skating - next Friday night. Rock on '80s!! Seriously though, it does sound like fun so I will try to find some more info on that. Maybe Amanda might like to go too? - tough call that one; I guess I don't know her that well.
Nine more sleeps until I fly home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bridget, so happy to see my name on your blog...almost like a cyber-celebrity spotting of sorts!
miss you!
Regina
Hi Regina - the pleasure is all mine :)
Miss you too!
Post a Comment