Well, the bush walk was something a bit different from hanging around home - a shame every man and his dog had to be there too, but there's not a lot you can do about that. 'Rivendell' was rather disappointing. Of course, we all knew there was nothing left of the set, but there was nothing even to say where it was, no signs, nothing. Ok, one sign, but it was not very informative.
The bike ride with people from church fell through too as everybody else found something better to do with their Thursday. Actually it was pretty windy today so it was just as well we didn't go. Instead Mum and I went to see a movie: 'I am Legend' (opening day in NZ). Freaky... no other word for it. I confess, I had to close my eyes for a few bits in it. I just hope I don't have nightmares. Moral of the story: make sure you keep a grenade in your lab. You never know when you might need it.
Flying out to California tomorrow afternoon and I still haven't packed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment