Half way through our first set of experiments. Things are going really well. We have two more days, so we should be able to get through everything we want to.
Then I have a slower week, hopefully I'll be able to find some time to jazz up my 'what is a synchrotron' presentation that I'll need for February. The following weekend is looking hopeful for going hiking with Mike and some other people. Then Amanda arrives and we have about 5 intense days - three of which we'll be using two beamlines simultaneously. But I'm not expecting that to be a big issue. Also I got my flights changed so I'm coming back earlier - there are a bunch of things I need to get prepared for our beamtime in Melbourne starting on 12 February.
Anyway, it's TV dinner time so I will say adios for now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment