This time tomorrow I'll be on a plane to (hopefully) sunny Stanford. Our beam time here in NY is over and we got pretty much everything done that we wanted/needed to. We even got an extra 15 hours of beam - ordinarily it would have been down for 'machine studies' for two day, but they decided they didn't need it last night. I pity Mary for working the night shifts... but she knows what experiments are needed on this project more than I do.
Went to Tanger yesterday, there was hardly anybody else there. Managed to get a few assorted bits and pieces - hope it doesn't put my bag in the overweight category (1.2 kg of chocolate, anybody?)
Have had the sling off for a bit long the last few days, but I managed to twinge it the other night in the shower. Owww... taking it easy at the moment. And watching the rain, come a-tumbl-ing down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment