Time for me as of late has been measured either as 'BB' or 'AB' (before break or after break). Now it is 7 days AB and things are going pretty well. Still a bit of movement in the shoulder from time to time, but it doesn't stab me with pain (e.g. going up the bump in a driveway). Still a bit achy, but if I shift position that will dissipate. Whoever desgned anti-inflammatories deserves a medal.
I have been wearing the sling outside my clothes since Friday. So as I promised, I'll be going up to Palmerston North tomorrow for the NZ synchrotron users' meeting I've spent the last 2 months organising, and the flying out to the US on Thursday. By the time I get back from the US I should be out of the sling.
So I'd better go and do some last minute packing (including the computer I'm writing this on) and go to bed, because it's a 5:30am start tomorrow. Leaving the house at 6 to get to Palmerston by 8.
Thanks to everyone who has been praying for me - at Bethel and at church, and the others - you know who you are. God bless.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment