It's now day 4 after busting the collarbone and things are doing much better. I had to move back in my with parents because it was much too painful trying to manage on my own. I can't get the sling on and off myself, and I can't drive. Getting dressed takes at least 10 minutes.
Things are still falling into place for the synchrotron meeting next week, and I might even be able to make it. If I can wear the sling outside my clothes I'll go. Similarly for the US trip on Thursday. None of the nurses or specialists at the fracture clinic thought I would have any problems travelling, which is encouraging. I managed ok at CKC (church kids' ministry) last night, and it wasn't as painful riding in the car as on Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sorry to hear about your collar bone. I'll remember you in my prayers.
Don't feel too bad - it takes me 10 minutes to get dressed anyway. Most of the time I'm wandering around with my eyes half opened, wondering what work of the devil caused us to have to get up in the mornings...
Thanks Shaun!
Post a Comment