Index K1 K2 K3 K4 T1 T2 T3 T4 T5 T6 T7 T8 T9 T10 T11 T12 T13 T14 M1 M2 M3 M4 M5 D
Thursday, day 3, there weren’t really any concrete plans. We ended up going back to the orphanage to tidy up a few things, stock the kitchen with utensils, pots and pans etc., in preparation for some filming they were planning on doing on Friday. After lunch the plan was to visit the monkey temple and then go to Thamel for some shopping. Since both Raewyn and I had kind of had enough (of being around people, and of being in Nepal in general) – and we didn’t have any money left – we opted to stay on campus. It was just as well because the group ended up only going to Thamel, and spent four hours there shopping. I think that’s more than the entire time we’ve spent there put together! They were all talking about coming back, whereas I couldn’t wait to get home and really am not fussed about returning. It was good to have some alone time – it’s been in short supply since we arrived on campus. That was one good thing about the trek: we could always retreat to our tent to be by ourselves. I find it really hard being surrounded by other people all day.
Next day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment