I'm slowly getting into some semblance of routine. Things are busy and there are only just enough hours in the day, but then I do procrastinate a lot.
The newest addition to life is being given the resposibility of organising Calvary Kids Club at church on Wednesday nights. Basically a blank slate, some American books which are next-to-useless for New Zealand kids (but handy for homework questions), and no expectations from anybody as to what I have to try and achieve. Naturally I've set myself pretty high expectations (being a perfectionist, after all) and the biggest issue I can see at the moment is that there aren't enough leaders/helpers.
Still, I've managed to plan out the theme for each night over the next 3 terms, and match up activities for all of this term. Next step is to write puppet scripts and homework sheets. Once you get into it, it doesn't take that long. Here's hoping this blog isn't one of my procrastinations.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment