This week has gone so fast, and I don't have a lot to show for it. One week closer to the next big trip, however, which will be worth writing about. The flights are booked for Wellington to Chicago, and San Francisco to Wellington (paid for courtesy of Victoria University). However, IRL is still in the process of authorising the other 2 weeks of the trip, and the Chicago to New York and New York to San Fran bits. Hopefully I will hear something on Monday...
In the meantime things are chugging along. I have about 4 papers I'm writing at the moment, and a conference that I'm organising for the synchrotron job. The kids' ministry today went pretty well today and NZ hasn't lost the second test - yet. Still one day to play. Grr. (Pray for rain?)
I did some weeding this afternoon. It is amazing how many there are (or, were). I'm sure there is a spiritual lesson there...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment