This weekend it's Queen's Birthday, traditionally a time for 25% off sales and bad weather.
The weather hasn't arrived - yet - and I don't need anything from the shops. So I'm hoping to get a bunch of stuff done for CKC for this term and hopefully some of next as well. One of the bigger projects for that I would like to start on is to compile a book of games that we have played so that I can hand a bit more of the responsibility over to the other leaders - especially for when July and August come around, when I'll be gone for a total of 8 Wednesdays in fairly rapid succession.
The trip to Melbourne earlier this week was quite productive. But it was a little bit of a challenge to then get back into the swing of things at work, with 2 meetings and a phone call to the States having been deferred to the day after I got back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment