Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy new year!

Ah, new year. A time (for some) of new resolutions, of getting confused when writing the date, of anticipation and of reflection.

The year that was:
- crazy travel (135 days outside NZ)
- a broken collarbone
- the visit of a lifetime to Kenya and my sponsored child there
- taking up CKC
- amazing opportunities re: work

The year coming presents more crazy travel, hopefully no broken bones, a holiday in Scotland and Ireland with Mum in the pipeline, more fun at CKC - but as always I am open to change and whatever God wants to do.


Lord, I thank You for the year that has been and all that You have done for and through me in it. Thank You for everything you have taught me, and I pray that in the coming year You would continue to lead me and be my guide. Help me to glorify You in everything that I do; at work, church, sport, home, and when I'm travelling. Thank You for always being with me. Thank You for caring about the trivial details of our lives. Thank You for sending Your Son to die for us.

No comments: