Friday, August 15, 2008

Are you Olympic-ed out yet?

... because I'm not. Looking forward to Saturday, with so much NZ action hopefully we will come up with the goods. Also it's tri-nations rugby at 12 am so Mum suggested I stay the night... could be interesting with church and then rushing straight off to soccer, assuming it's on. At least it's at Fraser Park (i.e. across the road from my house) and not in Miramar or Waikanae.

Yeah so I got back home at 1 am on Tuesday, got some sleep and was at work by 10 am to try and get a bunch of stuff done. This week wasn't as productive as I would have liked, and it didn't help that I had basically all of Thursday doing PR stuff for IRL at the Vic science careers fair thing. It was fun though (playing with liquid nitrogen always is!).

Today I had a day-trip down to Dunedin, so that was a 5:30 am start. The visit was quite good value though; one of these projects introduced by someone else who doesn't communicate with us, so we have to now try and do something sensible on it.

No comments: