I arrived in Boston yesterday, the flight was ok. Just the usual, neither good nor bad (apart from the fact I have to do it again next week, followed by another 12 hours to Auckland).
I'm currently sitting in a hotel at the airport, don't have to check out until 10 am to get back to the airport to go to another hotel which is where the bus will pick us up to take us to the conference site.
The good news is I practised my talk last night and it was exactly to time (20 minutes). The bad news is that they are forecasting thunderstorms this week...
The two days at Stanford were ok. Taking stock as I was on the way to the airport, I realised we weren't ever really going to get much done in two days. The guys seemed to pick everything up pretty quickly (it's not really all that difficult).
My American experience is now complete however; the only vehicle available at the rental car place was a pick-up truck. It's easily the biggest thing I've ever had to drive!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment