Friday, May 23, 2008

On the way to Africa

So I didn't get much of a chance to write anything prior to getting on the plane, in fact the last few days have been super busy getting things organised for CKC, then packing, heading to the airport via a board meeting.

I'm writing this from Sydney airport (free internet is GREAT) - our flight to Johannesburg has been delayed by at least 4 hours.

There are 15 of us in the group, 14 who have sponsored children in Emali and one guy from Childfund NZ who is kind of hosting us. (He also has a sponsored child in a different part of Kenya.)

I probably won't get another chance to update this blog while I'm away but will definitely write all about it when I get back. And post pictures. 2 weeks without internet is probably the longest I've had to suffer in ages.....

No comments: