So I think it's suffice to say I've been busy lately... with my marathon walk for Gospel for Asia coming up in only two-and-a-half weeks, the fundraising is pretty full-on at the moment. I am selling home baking 3 times a week at work, and have raised about $400 so far. On top of that we are organising a quiz night for next Friday, 27 July. And the same day I am giving three lectures as part of an X-ray diffraction workshop at Vic.
Today I am in Melbourne for a proposal advisory committee meeting. It's a flying visit - so not having any luggage apart from my backpack feels a little weird, but it's not the first time I've done it. I stay overnight and then fly back to Wellington tomorrow. And am then helping some people with some small angle X-ray scattering measurements at Vic the following day.
Like I said, I've been busy!
(Oh and if you'd like to sponsor me for my walk, just click here, select my name from the list of walkers, and remember the amount is in AUD!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment