I know for many people snow is not that big a deal. But if you grew up in a place where it never ever snows, like I did, and if the first time you touched snow was when you were about 11, and if you can count the number of times on one hand when you've actually had snow falling out of the sky on you, then is it ok to think it's a big deal?
I've lived in the Hutt Valley basically all my life and I only remember it snowing on the hills around once before, around 1992 or so. I took a photo of that then too. Anyway, here's what the Eastern hills looked like this morning (click on image for a bigger version):
Apologies to Christina and everyone else I know who lives in Christchurch - I know you've got it much worse than this at the moment!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment