Wednesday, October 27, 2010

300

I don't know if you know this, but today (27 October) is the 300th day of the year.

300 days since I started my devotional blog: The Honest Truth - where I'm taking one Bible verse a day and writing a short piece about what it means, or why I like it.

1 comment:

Jan said...

Hi Bridget, my name is Jan.
I've been a born-again christian since 1984.

Be sober, be vigilant, for your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour: whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world. 1 Peter 5:8,9

Cease, my son, to hear the instruction that causeth to err from the words of knowledge. Proverbs 19:27 KJV

If ye continue in My Word, then are ye My disciples indeed; and ye shall know the Truth, and the Truth shall make you free.
John 8:31,32

I am enjoying your posts, find them interesting and truthful, and the pictures are quite good.

I enjoy sharing God's word with people.

Jan