Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Post-Easter

Just a quick catch-up on the events of the last couple of weeks.

The experiments in Melbourne went really well, despite only getting about 20 hours' sleep in 5 days. I used my two complimentary long-haul upgrades to travel business class from San Francisco to Auckland, and let me tell you, it was worth it. Also managed to catch up with my good friends Paul and Marge and spend an evening with them before the experiments started.

Easter I spent at home. Mum and I went to a Good Friday service at a small local Anglican church that was a bit dire, and Easter Sunday service at Knox. I might try there again on Sundays after Trailwalker, and see how things go. It helps that I already know a few people there.

The next big thing however is Trailwalker. Four days to go. I don't know if I'm ready for it, but it's a bit too late now! I'll let you know how I get on in my next blog entry... and that website again if you want to sponsor us is right here.

No comments: