Monday, February 22, 2010

Still on the road

Well I'm still on the road (figuratively), have got to see a lot of different airport lounges in the last month. The latest trip is to Sydney for a conference; hopefully I'll get more out of this than the last one I went to in Waiheke at the beginning of the month.

Wrapping up from the last trip, the experiments worked reasonably well. I haven't had a chance to look through things in any more detail but I may get some time this week. I also had a couple of days afterwards where I went to visit my friend Alison who had to move back to northern CA after her NZ visa ran out. So that was fun.

Managed to get in another long walk last weekend - measured on the map to be about 33 km but it was probably longer than that. However it didn't help my cold any, but hopefully I'll be able to get rid of it in a couple more days.

No comments: