Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Top Gear Live = awesome

So last weekend Stu, one of his mates Lee, and I flew up to Auckland for the day to go to Top Gear Live. We booked the tickets and flights about 3 months ago and to tell you the truth, with everything going on with the conference last week and hosting Mike this week, I'd almost forgotten about it.

The show was, to use a favourite word of Jeremy Clarkson, 'Brilliant!'

And they say a picture says a thousand words so here's eight thousand words for you. Enjoy.


Before the show.


Mini car race between Hammond, Murph and Clarkson.
Clarkson + mini car + jet engines = loud x fast.

{{ Video of a stunt comprising Clarkson, Murph, a shopping trolley, and skittles. }}


Audience participation = Clarkson rightly calling people idiots.


Doing the 'Cool Wall'.


Car soccer = cool!
And video = 2 x cool!


Car soccer injuries = not cool...


After the show... Lamborghini = NIIICE.


The proof I was there. QED.

No comments: